Role Title: Service Engineer
Service Manager & Company Owner
Location: Warrenwood Industrial Estate, Stapleford, Herts, SG14 3NU
- Service and repair any make of Hand Pallet Truck and all Material Handling Equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Comply with legal obligations of The Health and Safety At Work Act 1974 and LOLER (The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations). .
- To drive and visit customers sites anywhere in the UK and be willing to work away from home and stay away overnight
- Excellent time & attendance management
- Ability to work on own and within teams if required
- Good Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Work to company & legal guidelines & use own initiative when required.
- To carry out any reasonable tasks requested by a line manager
- Full training will be given to the right applicant who is able to demonstrate a can do attitude and reliability when given a job to complete and working in the workplace.
Qualifications and experience required for this role:
Desirable: Welding qualification & ability to demonstrate experience in the workplace.
Essential: Ability to drive and holds a full UK driving license.
42.5 hours a week over 5 days & mainly Monday – Friday but maybe required to work at weekends if business demands. 8am – 5:30pm.
To apply: Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter stating why you believe you will be ideal for the job.