Our Coaching Workshop course is designed for Business Owners & members of the management team an will go through all areas of the employee lifecycle and the importance / possible repercussions to business of not completing correctly.
- Understand the basics of coaching (what it is and what it is not)
- Establish when, where and how coaching may be appropriate within your business
- Apply the GROW model to facilitate an effective coaching conversation
- Explore effective questioning skills to get the most from your coaching conversations
- Practice active listening techniques and how to apply them in a coaching relationship
- Understand the importance of individual preferences and learning styles within the coaching conversion (relationship)
- Create an action plan to implement your learning in the workplace
All delegates will be given:
- Four hour fully interactive workshop with implementable action plans
- Comprehensive development workbook
- Copy of detailed topic information for use within their business.
The development sessions will be run by Matthew & Krush.
To book a place, click here
We are a personal, unique HR & Employment Law service, helping employers who cannot support their own in-house Human Resources department. Our monthly packages are designed to be affordable and scales with your business as you grow.
We hold the highest Employment Law qualifications (Level 7) with our Chartered Institute and all our advice is fully professionally liability insured and accredited by the CIPD and other leading professional bodies, including the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.
We have a range of experiences within all UK business sectors both front & back of house from fast footfall, high turnover retail, hotels & catering , pharmaceuticals to Post Production & Advertising.
We are based in Baldock, Hertfordshire and cover surrounding areas including Bedfordshire & Cambridgeshire. Get in touch today to see how Consensus HR can help.